Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The only exception

today actually marks the 1 year anniversary of me transiting from a student to a working *ahem* professional.

Currently i am in KL on assignment (again) and once again i can never answer the question
" so how long will you be here? "

At first my boss told me 1 week... then when i asked again it seems i might be here for a month..

Not really a long period cos it has already been 2 weeks i've been down here. Working hours has really been a bummer cos i seem to be working longer and longer hours for the relatively same pay as when i started.

That was always 1 question which i could never identify with when i was a student .. perhaps because when we started uni.. if u ask whats the 5 year plan was... it prolly wud have been

" er...grad in 4 and go find a job... ? .."

I this post i won't be doing any pictures... partly because its already 1.30 am and im not using a mouse... + i'm on a data plan.. + seriously no inspiration.

Anyway hope to catch up with more kaki during the course of my working visit.. haha


~cheers guys~

2 comments:

Louis Ting said...

Lol. I m nearly two years grad dy. Still stuck in campus. PHD? Ehem...^^

Graceksp said...

I'm sorry but I don't see the connection between the title and the entry... hehe... enlighten me, perhaps?