Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Pause ||

Ok..enough of the cute drawings and what not for this week.

Recently I came across this phrase that seems to have stuck in my head

" Know your own worth "

This goes out to anyone who is staring at an impossible incline is just starting out. It seems to me that most of the time we forget to take that pause and really remind ourselves how much we are worth.

Sometimes we get pushed around, get trampled over,and swamped with the struggles of life and the people and/or situations are just slowly draining the life out of you.

If you feel demotivated.. just take that moment and think..



I'M.WORTH.MORE.THAN.THIS !!




Spartans~!!!


Even if you know a hugely gay looking amount of crap that is about to fly your way!!




~Cheers~




































# p.s. ..... ok ok here's one for the quota~




ARGHHHHHH!!

2 comments:

Louis Ting said...

haha....is cute....d spartans, haha. May I noe what software u used? Hehe

yan said...

haha just use paint/photoshop no worry bro... i am low tech artist only :P