" Would you defend a person who admits he is guilty of killing another person? All the evidence points to him as the killer; forensic la, witness la, etc... "
The answer of a lawyer and a normal citizen will be different I guess? Haha. How're you doing? I really miss playing table tennis with you guys. Realized that it's the people that makes table tennis so fun, not much of the table tennis itself, haha.
5 comments:
The answer of a lawyer and a normal citizen will be different I guess? Haha.
How're you doing? I really miss playing table tennis with you guys. Realized that it's the people that makes table tennis so fun, not much of the table tennis itself, haha.
Wasey..kengyang..
yea ..miss the ping pong wit u and miss bintulu too :P
come find a day.. i go back USM play.. haha
Haha. Faster come back!! Now no one calls me kengyang de i start to miss the name. LOL.
Post a Comment