
4:41
- " eh eh.. you got feel dizzy ar just now? "
JY- " no ar..what happened? "
-" my roommate also felt la... "
JY - " wah.. earth quake la "
- " dunno la.. maybe "
I swung over to thestar online and checked it out.
Wah~ really got earth quake. 6.6 on the Richter scale struck off Indonesia's Aceh.
U.S. Geological Survey said the quake was 7.5 magnitude and occurred at a depth of 34 km.
I'm dumbfounded.. everytime got earthquake also i don't feel 1 geh.. how come ar?
Today i was on the 1st floor.. my friend also wud... how come ar?
Alas... even the tragic 26th Dec Tsunami inducing quake also i didn't feel d.. maybe i'm not sensitive enough la.
I had my earphones on listening to Rhiana while playing CS. Maybe i got shot in the head at the exact moment thats why din feel anything was amiss
Actually wanted to blog earlier.. but dunno why cant access blogger.. maybe too many people trying to blog about the same thing~
Swt
No comments:
Post a Comment