Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Pedal to the metal

This week I've been very busy with the usual stuff that a student is supposed to be busy with.

On Monday night, it seemed as if the rest of the week was going to be tough on me but yet again i feel like everything is going to work out after all.

I still have a viva, presentation ( both of which should have been settled on Tuesday ) lab reports,assignments and what not.

On the top of my list is about Saturday night. I'm going to do something which I've never attempted before. I should be feeling anxious.

But I'm feeling pumped.. in a good way i guess.

I guess there's nothing better than feeling alive when you've got all this stress keeping you on your toes.



"We are hard pressed on every side, yet not crushed...perplexed, but not in despair...persecuted, but not forsaken...struck down, but not destroyed "






cheers...
jungleyan will continue the normal service if the tigers and the lions don't get to him 1
st

No comments: