Anyway, it was a good time of catching up.. with some froyo, chilling and watching the world go by... which is one of the reasons for this entry....
Seeing as half of the group has already updated their blogs .. I reckoned I'd better pen a few thoughts lest I never get a call to fugua....ever again :P
One thought that i had after our chat was :
How do you face the future... when you haven't fully accepted the past?
So perhaps to put it in a better way, I quote from famous poet Dolores O'Riordan:
Oh my life is changing everyday
Every possible way
Though my dreams, it’s never quite as it seems
Never quite as it seems
Every possible way
Though my dreams, it’s never quite as it seems
Never quite as it seems
The second was:
Went to Tutti Fruti for 2nd round.. Really sampat like never eat froyo before... eat until rm15 =.='''
Summore before can enjoy all..already start melting... and fyi.. don't take the choc flavour... not so nice 1..
....
Anyway... 2 days later I managed to meet up with another 2 jokers.. 1 of whom I have been concerned about since it's been a while since we last met up and really talked..
Well bro..hopefully you are feeling better after talking nonsense for a few hours... and don't forget your roadmap!
......
Anyway...It's Good Friday today...and let's remember for the time of His birth...this was the mission he came to fulfil.. on this day...for all of us.. Amen
1 comment:
FROYO = frozen yogurt right? we go eat Yogurt Fruuze when you're back to the island, it's on you! :P
Post a Comment