Wednesday, January 27, 2010

为你而活

Last night was one of the moments in which I can enjoy why God has chosen to put me here in Taiping... I think i nearly saw the reason..


~ Anyway ~

I dunno why suddenly i cant get this song out of my head.. apparently its a 2 year old song d... but first time i heard it already got stuck d... neh.. thanks for my.fm la...

I asked J what was name and the singer of this song...


me: eh what the name of the song i asked u that day ar?

J : erm.....
let me recall what song is that first
hahaha

J : can help me recall?? hahaha.... female singer? male singer? band?
hahaha
sorry
old people

me: err.. young 1
duet
guy n girl
duno why but to me sounds like FIR 1

J : mandarin? cantonese?

me: hahaha
mandrin

J : oh oh oh
i know i know 为你而活

me: haha say FIR then u remember ar

J : hahaha


And seriously i thought it was FIR song..mana tau... some obscure ( to me la.. all also obscure ma) group with even more confusing lyrics...

Which brings me to the thought of the day.. have you ever tried to identify a song that was stuck in your head and you have a hard time describing the song?

How did you manage to get your message across to the other person?

haha for now its on the playlist la.. can't guarantee where it'll be in a few weeks time..till then...










~ cheers ~

No comments: