Thanks to the generous KRR i manage to get online today.
I think the one thing that most graduating students look forward to is just to see the final "P" on their last semester which means they've successfully completed their prison break =)
I doubt many of my batch-mates ( mm sounds abit off ) will be so interested in what their final cgpa will be. I guess as long as we see the LULUS can already. I didn't manage to pull of a SY but i think still boleh la..
Work today was abit freer than expected after a torrid start to the day. There's this person in that works in the Head Room department ( henceforth shall be known as HR ) by the name of Seriously Retarded ( or SR )
SR, as his name suggests, is a real difficult person to work with. According to credible sources, he's a taichi master always looking to put the blame on someone else. Unfortunately for me, i was already a victim without knowing. Mmmrmmm much to learn i have.
Anyway i requested to be relocated to a different house because i don't have any transport so better i move to house with people in the same dept...but SR wouldn't have any of it. " why you have to go create so much trouble? so much paperwork involved you know? "
...la di da....
There are of course methods to work around this problem but i realized the most important lesson i got out of this its always best to have big cables behind you when you make a request. I guess i can understand why people like to be photographed with important people. All people have to know is who you know. Settled
.
Wrok Wrok...or so says the peon
~wrok is never easy.. cheers~
1 comment:
nice to see you are blogging again frien
Post a Comment