Saturday, June 28, 2008

Quaint

Today i woke up with the feeling that i thought i would never survive to enjoy....

Today i woke up with the realization that things will not be the same again....

Today i woke up... A FREE MAN!!!!


Yea~ no more facing old uncles who shout at you for no reason other than to flare his nostrils~~~

no more having to find innovative ways to eat snake to make it through to 5.30pm

I am FREE...




but only for a week


~ I thank God for seeing me through this season of testing and refinement as i was reminded by last weeks message about paul and his missionary journey to visit Rome. He knew where he wanted to go, for how long, with whom but in the end his adventure didn't take the shape he planned it to be.

Just because things didn't turn out the way we want doesn't mean thing we're not going to enjoy the alternative.

~

I just wanted to come online for awhile but then seems like got alot of mmz walking here and there.... didn't take long to figure out that the orientation has begun~~


Announcement : I lost my phone(s) i don't have many of your contacts so please forgive me if i don't reply your msgs or pick up when you call ya.
Any1 wanna sell me a 2nd hand phone for < 300?









Cheers


No comments: