I lost my bike..... but have been eying an abandoned bike as a possible candidate. Just need to get a lock and register the bike.
The overall feel over the past weeks have been one of transition. Had dinner with YK a few weeks ago and he concurred. In the confusion and the aftermath of the GE12, the CF committee had met to discuss the handing over of power to new faces ( more or less la )
It feels weird since i will be retiring from office. Haha.. no back door senatorial role for me. Will it be the end of my service? or will there be a last hurrah? It's out of my hands.
Just last night was chatting with meng... he also sien of Civil liao, even before we go to work. I agreed.. haha.. i'm also feeling a bit sien. Sell hokkien mee better, he says.
I want to sell bak kut teh. Any takers?
Please donate towards the " help jungleyan sell BKT fund"
~cheers~
No comments:
Post a Comment